[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: hordeweb main.html hordeweb/imp/3.0 2001 latest.html supported.html hordeweb/imp/download download.html hordeweb/turba content.txt hordeweb/turba/download download.ht

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:44:09 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> The Turba section of the website is seriously glitched (has been since
> RC1); would someone mind taking a look?

Do you mean besides the alignment, which I just fixed?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the