web site & freshmeat

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 20:54:43 -0500

Alright, I'm done with my rampage through the website for now; I've also
updated a bunch of stuff on Freshmeat (added a project for Turba, among other
updates). Please look through everything, browse the site, make sure there
aren't parse errors or other stupid mistakes, etc. Add more to the site - lots
of our pages are really sparse - those of you without cvs access, submit
patches or suggestions - etc. Look through the freshmeat listings too and let
me know if anything is off. I uploaded a screenshot of IMP 3; it's not the best
quality, but feel free to submit better.

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the