[dev] IMP 3.0: Unexpected behaviour when resizing window

Leena Heino liinu@uta.fi
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:55:04 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> > Though this Netscape's feature did not seem to do anything odd or
> > unusual when using IMP version 2.2.7.
>
> I've just checked Netscape 4.75 against 2.2.7, and the Netscape bug is
> still there. (Really, it's been there forever.)

Very odd indeed. As I tried Netscape 4.79 and 2.2.7. It does seem to
reload the composing window, but it does not seem loose anything user
might have writen to the textbox before window resize.

--
  -- Leena Heino (liinu@uta.fi)