[dev] IMP 3.0: Unexpected behaviour when resizing window

Rémi Cohen-Scali Remi@Cohen-Scali.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 16:24:56 +0100

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Rich Lafferty wrote:

>On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 04:56:30PM +0200, Leena Heino (liinu@uta.fi) wrote:
>
>>Quite annoying feature (both in the release and head versions) is
>>the quite unexpected behavious when user resizes browser window:
>>

>Unfortunately, that's an annoying feature in Netscape. I sent them a
>bug report for Netscape 3.01 Gold back when that was current, and,
>well, it still happens in Mozilla, I bet. :-(

No it don't in mozilla. This bug is due to the design of the netscape 4
html parser. It is a stream oriented parser. The objects size
arecomputed & objects rendered as the stream is read. Mozilla as no such
parser. It is a dom oriented parser.

--
                                                          -o)
                   Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature