[dev] Statistics

Mike Hardy mhardy@h3c.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:37:11 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Hrmpf. We should add a statistic how much actually was earned by the
> team. ;-)

If you contrasted that with how much was saved by the companies using it
(which just *has* to be a large number), there might be general mutiny...

That's probably not why anyone's developing or patching though thankfully
(I was just trying to free myself from the horror of Outlook
WebAccess(TM)(R)(C) for example). That and learning PHP, anyway.

That last statistics tool is very interesting though - COCOMO is nifty
stuff

-Mike