[dev] Password change in imp

Clabaut Mathieu mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:17:59 +0100

Le Vendredi 18 Janvier 2002 17:42, vous avez écrit :
> Mathieu Clabaut has written a password changing module for Horde.
> That's the preferred way to handle password handling.  It's
> available from:
>     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr/public/passwd.tgz

 It's undocumented (except for a few mail on the IMP mailing list) for
now, but a README is under the way of being written. Also, Chuck plan is
to integrate password changing into the Auth:: api. I think something as
to be done there in order to made the module use this API....

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT
http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80