horde/chora/config/conf.php use_path_info needed?

Apis Hytt php3dev@carousel.tabcat.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:58:51 -0600 (CST)

	o All modules from CVS 20020129 around 02h00 GMT

	o On start up of chora, I now get a page full of errors

		from /horde/chora/lib/Chora.php about use_path_info

	o I made a quick workaround in:

/horde/chora/config/conf.php	by adding in ---

/*
 * -----------------------------------
 * Look And Feel Configuration Section
 * -----------------------------------
 */
/* APIS FIXME try */
$conf['options']['use_path_info'] = '';

	which seems to make the errors go away and chora behaves OK
		again for proper startup ...

	Then, when going to an item, the following error
		in /horde/lib/Horde.php:139 appears:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
 /horde/lib/Horde.php on line 139

	o While I figure out why, commenting out the line allows
		chora to report the cvs item wanted .. all OK.

	o Ideas?
Apis
NNNN