[dev] Head version of horde/imp - Problem with Reply

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:19:33 -0500

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

> Okay...so NOW not all URLs forward session information (specifically
> the delete link in a folder - if I select all and click delete it says
> my session has expired and asks me to log in again).  If I look at the
> link for delete it doesn't list a session value in the URL.  I have
> cookies disabled, and sessions are verified to work.

This should be fixed, but you might find a few more - I fixed a bug that
included the session id twice if trans_sid was on, but this might expose our
laziness in not including hidden form inputs with the session id in post forms.
If you find any others, let me know.

> I've rolled back to an older CVS for now...the couple friends I have
> on here (including my girlfriend) are starting to whine about it
> changing daily...they don't seem to understand when I call it a test
> machine, even in a big red marquee in the horde motd, I mean it ;)
> Just because I got them used to 3.0 and still haven't upgraded my old
> system from 2.2.5...picky picky ;)

Sounds like you ought to be running RELENG_*. Either that, or you have a
serious user education issue. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the