[dev] horde/chora/config/conf.php use_path_info needed?

Apis Hytt php3dev@carousel.tabcat.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:46:17 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> It's in conf.php.dist; your conf file must be out of date or incorrect.
Apis:	'twas there, but my last CVS merge muddled lines ..
		sorted out, now OK :)>>

> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> >  /horde/lib/Horde.php on line 139
>
> This is fixed in CVS (HEAD and RELENG_2).
Apis:	Works!
Thnx
NNNN

From: "Paul Cooper" <pgc@ucecom.com>
To: dev@lists.horde.org
Date: 30 Jan 2002 11:49:08 -0500
Subject: groups, users, and perms

Hi,

So I finally got time to get back to looking at groups, etc. I'm trying
to hack nag (then kronolith, then...) to allow shared task lists (etc).
I figure groups and perms are the way to do this. Some questions,

* Perms seems to be user based, i.e. the naming seems to imply that
object and permission are checked against user id. How do I add
permissions for a whole group (without finding each user and adding them
explicitly)?

* What would be the object for assigning permission to my task list?
/nag/user/pgc ?

* Shouldn't the sql for creating horde_perms be in scripts/db/perms.sql
or similar, instead of the header of lib/Perms/sql.php?

Paul

Paul Cooper                             |  Tel: 0121 331 7858
Senior Programmer and Database Engineer |  Fax: 0121 331 7859
UCEcom                                  |  mailto:pgc@ucecom.com
University of Central England           |  http://www.ucecom.com
Birmingham, B4 7DX                      |