StyleSheet options

Ramon Kagan rkagan@yorku.ca
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:47:59 -0500 (EST)

HI

I've been working at adding an option that allows users to select their
stylesheet from a list.  I have incorporated this into the "Display
Options" area and the database creates an entry with scope imp.
I have also added a tag to the header after app=... to include style=...
so I have:

.../css.php?app=imp&style=<?= $prefs->getValue('style_sheet') ?>"

in my common-header.inc file.

Everything works fine in imp but as soon as I go to turba I'm stuck with
the default (blue/purple) stylesheet.  When I go back to imp the correct
style sheet is displayed.  I need a way to access the imp
option, or better yet the preferences table from turba, and eventually
kronolith.

Any ideas?

BTW the reasoning behind this is that some people are hard of sight and
they would like to have lighter colours and larger fonts.  Personally I
like the colours as they are.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca