[dev] StyleSheet options

Ramon Kagan rkagan@yorku.ca
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:19:45 -0500 (EST)

Okay!  I finally got it. I have to make a lot more changes but I got the
basic help from imp to work using Horde::listLink.  I need to edit the
Horde::link now and then the way the modules call it.

Thanks Jan.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca