[dev] StyleSheet options

Ramon Kagan rkagan@yorku.ca
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:37:48 -0500 (EST)

Thanks,

But I realized that and have it working.  I want to do some more testing
and I'll have patches after that.  I should note that since I've made
changes to the argument list for Help:link and Help:listLink functions my
patches will only fix turba, horde and imp.  I will send info on the
changes that need to be made to the other components, but as of right now
I haven't began using the other components.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca