[dev] MFHs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:39:45 -0500

Quoting Federico Giannici <giannici@neomedia.it>:

> Will these changes ever be merged into the RELENG branch?
>
> I cannot see how they could cause any problem, expecially the second
> one...

When we have time.

While some of us manage to make it our jobs to work on Horde stuff, none of us
are paid to answer email or make releases or maintain release versions.
Answering "when will this happen?" questions just takes time that we might
otherwise be able to use to merge changes, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity