[dev] Jan - Re: [cvs] cvs commit: imp compose.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:15:17 -0500

Quoting Michael Bull <mbull@uoguelph.ca>:

> >   Prepend folder prefix to the sent mail folder if it isn't already.
>
> Jan, do you think this needs to be done to the drafts folder as well? My
> drafts, by default, are being created in the home directory, not mail/.

I think maybe the Identity_IMP class used to take care of this (for both of
them), and that needs to be put back, instead of doing it everywhere in the
code that uses the folder preferences...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity