[dev] IMP 3.0 and UW IMAP 2001a -- works (fwd)

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:01:59 -0600

Having experienced this last night, the problem has to do with enabling
SSL.  If you check the archives, as I did, if you ssl-enable the
c-client, you have to ssl-enable the server, and both have to speak only
ssl to each other.  At least, that was what I got from it.  I couldn't
get it to work even with SSL enabled on everything, but when I used the
stock (non-SSL) imap2001a server and c-client, everything worked fine.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it