Curious about unified login

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:22:02 -0600

I've been digging over the code for a while now.  What I don't remember
is the history of why there is not unified login.  Is it a matter of no
one having/taking time to work on it, or are there security issues?  I'm
willing to take the time, but I don't want to get too far along and find
out that the Horde team doesn't WANT a unified login for some reason.

One of the more requested features I keep hearing about is not having to
log in more than once.  It appears through Auth::getAuth and
Auth::getCredential('password') that we could avoid having to log in
more than once.  It will take some time but, but it seems doable...any
comments before I get to work?

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it