[dev] Question about merge

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:10:00 +0100

Zitat von Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>:

> Hi!
>
>   I have a question about the merging. The merge is from CVS HEAD to CVS
> RELENG, right? If so, why aren't my pt_PT translations updates in RELENG
> if Jan committed them to CVS in 6th March?
>
>   I just checked out Horde RELENG_2, IMP RELENG_3, and Turba RELENG_1
> and I don't see my updates there. Should I rest and sleep first, before
> sending such message to the mailing list? ;)

No, that's a good question.

The problem is that - even after mergin a lot like we did now - these two
branches still differ a lot. That's the reason why we can't just merge the
translations from HEAD to RELENG, they have to be translated on their own.

Jan.

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 18:10, Jan Schneider wrote:
> The problem is that - even after mergin a lot like we did now - these two=
=20
> branches still differ a lot. That's the reason why we can't just merge th=
e=20
> translations from HEAD to RELENG, they have to be translated on their own=
.

Okay!
I'll merge HEAD translations to RELENG, fix them and commit them.

Nuno

--=20
Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>
Ethernet, Solu=E7=F5es Inform=E1ticas, LDA
http://www.eth.pt