[dev] changeDisplay function broken (FIX!)

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:55:57 -0600

Ah...part of the patch I submitted yesterday that Jan might not have
noticed when committing is that there is a typo in line nine.  It reads
selectexIndex, NOT selectedIndex as it should.

I caught it and fixed it yesterday when I Submitted the patch, but
forgot to mention it.