[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib IMP.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:18:06 -0500

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> Remember to update horde/scripts/ldap/$app.schema when you add or
> remove preferences.

Alright, I've taken a shot at it. Someone should probably proof it. Can't
we have a tool to generate that automatically? It's a real pain to update,
and defeats a lot of the convenience of the new preferences system.

Also, is there a reason that every application's schema is stored in Horde?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity