[dev] New site look preview

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:37:48 -0800

Chuck,

IMO, it looks very clean and is easy to read.  I personally find
the design refreshing.  I think it is a great time for a change
from the old dark colors to something lighter and brighter :-).

Of course everyone is going to have different opinions.  There are
many variables.  I always use my laptop display and that makes a
big difference.

ed