spellchecker interface

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 05:05:51 +0100

hi guys,

I checked the spell check feature for the first time today using ispell.
Its kind of confusing.

Have any of you tried the yahoo spellcheck interface?
See http://atifghaffar.com/tmp/yahoo.spellcheck.png
for a snapshot if you dont have an account at yahoo mail.

What it does is that it runs through the message and put a text box
where the mis-spelled words are which allows the user to either correct
them by themselves or click the little "?" button next to each word to
see suggestions.

So, does it look like something interesting to do?
Would anybody from the core team have the time to do it?
Would you do it for money :) ?

If answer to all the questions is no then I will have to do it myself :(

let me know.

best regards

--
Atif Ghaffar