[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: imp mailbox.php imp/templates/mailbox message_headers.inc message_summaries.inc

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:36:32 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Max Kalika <max@horde.org>:
> >   add Arrival column which displays message numbers (like many other
> >   clients: pine, mulberry, etc).  This allows for sorting by Arrival
> Hm, I personally have absolutely no use for this, so I'd like to see this
> configurable. Other opinions?

 Yes, I vote for it to be configurable...

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80