[dev] cross site scripting bugs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:43:01 -0500

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>:

> I'll comment some stuff I said previously that is not according to the
> patch I submitted and present a new patch that covers all bugs of this
> kind (I hope :>).

DO NOT apply this patch. It actually introduces a vulnerability in common-
footer.inc that wasn't there before. Also, all of the fixes that are in
this patch were already in CVS, except for those in
imp/templates/message/navbar_aux_top.inc, which are now in CVS. This is in
both branches, HEAD and RELENG_3.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity