Login problem with LDAP in today's Head

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:30:09 -0800

cvs HEAD from 6:30 am PDT today.

I am getting the following error at login
-----------------------------------
A fatal error has occurred:

Unable to modify preferences: [32] No such object

[line 319 of /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.
-----------------------------------
In the log file I get a login success line from line 65 of redirect.php
and then the above "No such object . . . . .

My ldap.log file shows the mail attribute empty and if I do a reload
which takes me back to the login, I can login.  I can modify preferences
and everything else.

I would almost seem to be a cache issue but I am so confused that I'm
probably completely wrong.  I think I probably need to review the last
three day's changes.  Which remindes me, my version from the afternoon
of March 20 doesn't exhibit this problem. :-(  I'm really lost, sorry.

I'm using imp_get_vinfo function.  Any ideas for this will be highly
appreciated.

ed