[dev] Turba Groups First Look

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:23:14 +0000

> Quoting Michael Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:
>
> > So far working is:
> > - Displaying a group
> > - Creating a group
> > - Deleteing a group (this moves all contacts to the root group)
> > - Deleteing a contact(s)
> > - Moving contacts to another group contained within the current one.
> > - Changing the sort order of the columns.
>
> I'm still iffy on this "root group" thing. Do you have any responses to my
> earlier feedback on groups versus distribution lists?
Makes two of use really... It's break all sort of backward compatibilty
problems, and causing a number of headaches here. Might implement the
Distribution lists over the next few days through. This should be easier to be
done without breaking backwards compatibility and should work fine with the
current contacts popup we use in imp.

Will get back to you in a couple of days.

- Mike