OpenPGP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:17:10 -0700

More good coding done today.  Screenshots (as always):
  http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/openpgp/

Cool stuff done:
  * All Turba API stuff is finished - essentially I added four functions
partciular to publickeys - add, get, list, and delete.  Delete only deletes
a public key from a record, not the entire records.

  * The UI/preferences stuff is mostly finished.  i am trying to make this
stuff really good since the more confusing a product is, the better the GUI
has to be.  PGP is pretty confusing, as even I am confused on everything it
does.  hopefully, i can take the best functionality out and make it
somewhat easy to use.

Also, added support for adding your public key to outgoing messages.  I
would like to maybe configure this to be sent as an attachment instead, but
looking at compose.php (a _very_ quick look, mind you) it didn't look like
it supported attachments without first saving them to disk.  I could be
wrong, and if I am, would someone tell me how to (easily) add an attachment
to outgoing mail?

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder