[dev] Multilingual Horde

Jean-Michel POURE jm.poure@freesurf.fr
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:30:39 +0200

Le Mardi 2 Avril 2002 17:57, Akira Kurogane a écrit :
>    So, what to do? Is japanese (and, further down the track, more adv=
anced
> options such as specifying charset for mime parts) worth it? Or should =
I go
> my seperate, multi-byte way?

Dear Akiea,

I use PHP with multi-byte strings enabled to display multi-byte characters.
Just to testify multi-byte PHP works fine.

Did you try the new override option (vs code only)? With this option turned
on, PHP code does not need to be rewritten. Otherwise, we could add
multi-byte wrappers to common PHP functions.

Cheers,
Jean-MIchel