Palm(c) datebook import to kronolith - patch

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:19:50 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello everybody,

 I've done a preliminary work to import palm pilot Datebook.pdb in
 Kronolith, based on PHP-PDB - PHP functions to manipulate PalmOS PDB
 files, by Tyler Akins ( http://php-pdb.sourceforge.net) ...

 I haven't tested every configuration of recurence alarm, and so on.
 Also, I'm not very clear on certain recurence types (which seems not be
 implemented in Kronolith, however)...

 After some preliminary test with my Datebook.pdb, it however seems too
 work for alarm, week and year recurrent events, event which last the
 whole day and event with no duration.

 I look forward for your comments (respect to coding standard, way to do
 this and that, and so one) and testings.

 The files are :
	http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr/public/hordelib.diff.bz2
	http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr/public/kronolith.diff.bz2

  - a diff between Horde/lib (from a quite recent CVS) and mine (note
    that there are some unused file from Akins library included).
  - a diff for Horde/kronolith directory (same CVS version as Horde).

 NB. I didn't contact Tyler Akins. If his library should be used
 (modified or not) in the horde framework, we should informed him...

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80