Invalid CHAR in quoted string...

Romans romans@void.lv
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:22:08 +0300

Hello.

I have been watching internet discussion boards for over a month for the
solution of this problem, but nothing useful seems to came up.

The problem is that sometimes users (only IE users, but it's not 100%) get the
following error (1-2 of them):

Warning: Invalid CHAR in quoted string: ed (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Invalid CHAR in quoted string: ee (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Invalid CHAR in quoted string: 92 (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

This is not related with badly-encoded from/to/subject strings. User reported
(ive got about 20 of those reports) that errors apears in every php file one
time per session (mailbox.php, prefs.php, logout, ) and everytime refresh
helps.

I have disabled php errors globaly but i have got 2 more reports since that.
:(
I would solve this problem myself, but i couldn't catch those error messages
in action. Anyone could tell, where to start digging?

I'll send configuration files on request;

great thanks,
romans,
www.mail.lv

p.s. Thankyou for the greatest PHP mailing system! Esp. for clean code.;)