zh_CN.po update

Wenzhuo Zhang wenzhuo@zhmail.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:44:34 +0800

Hi,

Seeing that the Simplified Chinese translation of imp is rather
incomplete and outdated, I spent this weekend updating
imp-3.1/po/zh_CN.po (see attachment). The translation was done on
horde-2.1-RC2 and imp-3.1-RC2. Comments from mainland native Chinese
speakers are welcome.

I've properly translated every msgid, but I still got a warning of fuzzy
and untranslated translations when compiling the po file. I cannot
figure out why.

    Compiling locale zh_CN:
    572 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 56 untranslated messages.
      ... done

--
Wenzhuo
  GnuPG Key ID 0xBA586A68