[dev] MFH

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:37:47 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> OK, I think I'm ready with the latest MFH session. The HEAD should be
> ready now for the superglobals patches. I'll commit them soon.

Great!

> various files
> -------------
> Preferences
> Summary refresh

Hmmm, can you be more specific? The summary refresh relies on Horde
preferences, and those changes are probably API-breaking. Anything that's
backwards compatible (i.e., could be used with IMP 3.0) should be merged,
though.

> lib/MIME/Part.php
> -----------------
> disposition parameter to MIME_Part() / MIME_Part::setDisposition().

Should be merged, and make sure that it defaults to the old behavior.

> IMP
> ===
>
> config/mime_drivers.php
> -----------------------
> enriched mime driver

If this is merged, it has to include the entire driver instead of relying
on the enriched driver in Horde, so that it'll work with Horde 2.0. That
would be fine, though.

> lib/IMP.php
> -----------
> 1.244: change IMP::createSession() so that it takes arguments instead of
> assuming GET/POST data.
>
> lib/api.php
> -----------
> 1.18/1.19: Add impAuthenticate() in the registry API. (depends on
> IMP::createSession() change).

My instinct is to hold back on these, but I don't know offhand if anything
is backwards-incompatible here... The registry stuff kind of is, so... Oh,
right. This relies on the new registry authenticate() code, so it probably
shouldn't be merged.

> various files
> -------------
> Empty folder action.
> Empty trash menu item.

I don't see a reason not to merge these.

> Nag
> ===
>
> various changes on completed tasks etc.

These should definitely be merged.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity