[dev] Using OpenLDAP for prefs.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:07:25 -0700

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

| On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:03:27AM -0700, Edwin Culp wrote:
|
| > Is anyone else using OpenLDAP for prefs?  I have the following issues and
| > would really appreciate your sharing your thoughts/solutions or by just
| > letting me know that I am drowning in a glass of water:-).
|
| I'm quite interested in getting these issues resolved, but I'm really
| short on time these days.  I'll try and get to these issues (and
| Kevin's patches) as soon as I can.

Thanks, Jon.  I'm certainly willing to help.  If you can point me in the
right direction for finding the original (not empty) value for a modified
(now dirty but empty) attribute, I don't see why applying ldap_mod_del to
them in ldap.php wouldn't work.  If there is a more appropriate option,
I am willing to give it a try also.

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company