[dev] Nag Finnish translation

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:20:59 +0300

Hello,

Here is preliminary Finnish translation for Nag (RELENG):
https://mail.edu.vantaa.fi/horde-dev/nag/fi_FI.po

It's preliminary because I've translated it but I couldn't get Nag to
show the translated text so I haven't reviewed it in action. I followed
the steps in po/README (like make install) and eventually got nag.mo,
but it still didn't show. I tried to change language in Nag - all other
languages work but this one. My browser (Galeon) is set to send the
language header (Finnish). All other applications (Horde, IMP, Turba and
Kronolith) do show in the right language.

Oh, and by the way, when trying to figure out the above problem, I
noticed this line is twice on horde/config/lang.php.dist (RELENG):
$nls['spelling']['en_GB'] = '-d british';

I guess it's harmless, but not needed.

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi