[dev] Mailbox is empty warning

Romans romans@void.lv
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:20:47 +0300

On Friday 19 April 2002 01:10, Jeffrey Kunzelman wrote:
I just hate those errors 'in Unknown'. There are few in IMP3x and they almost
killed me. This code helped me to hide those warnings. (should be executed
from every file, so i added it into horde/lib/Horde.php)

function empty_error_handler ($errno, $errstr, $errfile, $errline){
};set_error_handler("empty_error_handler");

romans