[dev] Subscriptions and maps.

Ola Lundqvist opal@debian.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:11:13 +0200

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:18:41PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a question on subscriptions.
> >
> > In folders.php
> >
> > /* Decide whether or not to show all the unsubscribed folders */
> > if ($prefs->getValue('subscribe') && isset($imp['showunsub'])) {
> >     $showAll = $imp['showunsub'];
> > } else {
> >     $showAll = false;
> > }
> >
> > This means that you can not subscribe to folders. The reason
> > is that they are not shown and so you can not subscribe to them.
>
> How do you come to that conclusion? Do you have any problems subscribing
> unsubscribed folders? This code is correct.

Yes I have problems. The problem is this.

When I have the option to use the subscription mechanism for
imap I only see the subscribed folders using folders.php. This means
that I can not subscribe to a new one.

If I uncheck that option I can see everything and so I can subscribe.

My thought was. Should I really need to uncheck box, subscribe
uncheck to be able to subscribe to folders?

> > Should it not always show everything?
> >
> > If yes, I'll add the fix in the cvs myself. (HEAD branch)
>
> You can try. :-)

Well if you think the code is correct I should not. (I have a cvs
account you know :).

Regards,

// Ola