Fwd: Re: [dev] PGP race condition.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:51:18 -0600

Quoting Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:

| One more thing.
|
| Should the PGP options be visible of the $conf['utils']['gnupg']
| variable is empty? With the current default configuration that
| is the case which can cause some confusion for the user
| (who might think that we have reimplemented pgp).

This is a limitation with IMP - there is no way to turn off anything in the
auto-generated preferences screen UNLESS you comment out the PGP stuff in
prefs.php.  I've tried to remedy this as best as I can - if PGP is turned
off on the site, if you go to the PGP prefernces page it will inform the
user that the functionality has been disabled.

if someone would want to write something that could allow preferences to
only be shown if they are active, that would be cool.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder