[dev] Maintenance stuff/IMP Terms Of Service

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 01:20:04 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> This has never been committed/commented. Are there any objections in
> committing them? Are the patches still up to date with the current HEAD
> code?

I guess I don't have real objections to it, although it doesn't seem like
something that many of our users, historically, have wanted... I had
visions of this being slightly more flexible and letting us use the
maintenance system to easily provide users with custom polls and such,
which would be _really_ cool. ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity