[dev] faq's fail xhtml checks, other stuff.

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:41:17 +0200

Zitat von Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
> > What exactly don't you find? The error messages are pretty clear to
> me.
>
> They tell me exactly what the error is, and how to fix it.  What they
> don't tell me is what source file the problem occurs in, since the faq
> is made up of a bunch of included files...

Ah, I see what you mean. But how should the validator know what files are
being included on the server side?

I'd take the html source from the generated faq, compare it with the error
messages and line numbers from the validator and do a grep on the files
included in the faq.

Jan.