[dev] CVS head w/[prefs][driver]=LDAP Fatal error line 601 Registry.php

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 09:55:34 -0700

I just upgraded to give Jon's ldap pref's changes a try.  My last cvs was
on May 9.  Everything was working as expected but now when I login I get
the following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/src/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 601

I'm using courier-imap w/LDAP and the slapd.log shows no errors, not even
a schema or attribute error.  Maillog shows login and logout and the horde.log
shows nothing since cvs.

I don't fully understand the error except that there seems to be an issue
with caching prefs.php so I disabled it in conf/horde.php by assigning it
a value of none and I still get the error.  That leads me to believe that
the problem is somewhere else although I don't see why the program is getting
to line 601 with caching not enabled.  I am not even caching css.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions, ideas or help that you could share.

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company