[dev] Patch for LDAP Preferences storage

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:15:29 -0700

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

| Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:
|

| | You can just grab an older copy of lib/Prefs/ldap.php

I tried versions 1.28, 1.29 and 1.30 and they all worked with no problems.
I went to version 1.31 and can't even get the horde frames.  I did get some
extra error messages that i haven't really looked at closely, yet.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 353

Warning: LDAP: modify operation could not be completed. in
/usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 438

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:353) in /usr/src/horde/imp/redirect.php on
line 94

I really don't know why but I did stop caching and made a couple of other
changes in the horde.php file but before the tests.  The tests were under
identical circumstances.

I'm sticking with version 1.30 for now.

Thanks,

ed