[dev] turba/index.php version 1.19 wants to send me to INBOX.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Thu, 16 May 2002 17:42:30 -0700

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| Zitat von Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
|

| > I just rolled back to version 1.18 of turba/inbox.php because 1.19 tries
| > send me to turba/INBOX which isn't successful.  There could be a new
| > configuration knob that I haven't adjusted for the following line in
| > 1.19:
| >
| > $uri = $prefs->getValue('initial_page');
| >
| > Should I have assigned a valut to initial_page?
| >
| > The previous line was:
| >
| > $uri = 'search.php';
| >
| > That I can understand and identify with:-)
|
| Update your config/prefs.php file.

Jan,

That wasn't enough for me.  After cvs update, I had to use the new
prefs.php with a copy of index.php.1.18 to to be able to access the
options and set the pref and then copy index.php.1.19 to index.php.
Maybe that is because I'm using LDAP for prefs.  It really isn't a
big problem but not overly intuitive :-)

Thanks for you help,

ed

| Jan.
|
| --
| http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
| http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
| http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

       The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
             those who cannot read and write,
       but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
                                                --Alvin Toffler

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company