[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Prefs sql.php

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 19:45:30 -0400

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 10:59:42AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Any reason why you also check for the existance of a shared preference? I
> guess it might happen that a user has a shared preference but this
> preference different for a certain application.
>
> Perhaps an administrator want's to allow his users to change their shared
> language preference in the Horde options screen but let them additionally
> change their prefered language for each application.

I think I understand what you're saying but, just to be sure, could
you give me an algorithmic example of the preferences retrieval logic?

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)