[dev] LDAP preferences scope

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 12:58:29 -0400

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 09:16:38AM -0700, Edwin Culp wrote:

> I created a new user and added prefs from most of the applications
> for the user, logged in and out serveral times during the process
> and had no problems.  I'm attaching the test user entry ldif, if
> you would like to scan it.  Can you think of anything else that
> needs be looked at before MFH?

Cool.  I'll merge the changes back into the release branch in a few
minutes.  The one outstanding issue involves these two strange values
(taken from your example):

hordePrefs:: aW1wOnF1b3RlX3ByZWZpeDp8IA==
hordePrefs:: aW1wOnNlYXJjaF9zb3VyY2VzOndvcmxkaW50ZXJuZXQJbmV0Y2VudGVy

I'm not sure where they're being inserted.  They seem harmless, but
they still shouldn't be there.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)