[dev] LDAP preferences scope

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 18 May 2002 12:40:32 -0700

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:
| hordePrefs:: aW1wOnF1b3RlX3ByZWZpeDp8IA==
|
| hordePrefs:: aW1wOnNlYXJjaF9zb3VyY2VzOndvcmxkaW50ZXJuZXQJbmV0Y2VudGVy

I just went back to square 0 but this time I logged out of horde/imp
before ldapdelete of the test user.  I then added a clean user and
couldn't log on possibly because of the lack of a default variable?

Notice: Undefined index: hordeprefs in /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 339

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:339) in /usr/src/horde/imp/redirect.php on
line 94

But the second time works??  It is easy to duplicate.

Without doing anything with imp/horde an ldapsearch shows the strange,
what I thought was encoded, hordePrefs:: value.  I left the values both
before and after because, unless I am mistaken they are usually in the
modification order.

hordePrefs: imp:reply_quote:1
hordePrefs:: aW1wOnF1b3RlX3ByZWZpeDo+IA==
hordePrefs: imp:compose_popup:1

I have tested it much more and doesn't seem to cause any problems.  I'll
try to isolate it by modifying the prefs one by one and see if I can determine
which pref it is.

Hope this helps some.

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology