[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Message.php imp/lib IMP.php Message.php imp compose.php message.php pgp.php view.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 17:50:42 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Moved some of the MIME Part/Message parsing stuff to the IMP_Message
> class.

I'm not caught up enough yet to check this against the current code, but in
this commit, I noticed at least one of these:

+            require_once IMP_BASE . '/lib/Message.php';

>From CODING_STANDARDS:

If you are dynamically including a filename, or want the code to only
be used conditionally (an optional template), use include.

The above code was inside a conditional or in a function, and so you
shouldn't use require.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
My intuitive grasp of mathmatics often leads me astray.