[Doc] Fwd: [dev] faq's fail xhtml checks, other stuff.

Mon, 20 May 2002 17:16:34 -0500

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 04:18:13PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>
> > > Address book:
> > >
> > >   Two words, with a space, normal capitalization. You may be better
> > >   off with the phrase "contact list".
> >
> > But almost everywhere in IMP 3.x and Turba 1.x it is one word instead.
>
> 'Address book' (two words) is correct.  I've made the changes
> throughout the hordeweb tree.

Okay, Thanks Jon.

Anyone care to take a crack at updating the code and config files now?
Most (but not all) places it is still one word in the code/config files.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!