[dev] Norwegian Nynorsk translations (nn_NO)

psv@orsta.org psv@orsta.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 16:46:16 +0200

I have completed translations into Norwegian Nynorsk (nn_NO) for Horde 2.1, Imp
3.1, Turba 1.1, Kronolith 1.0... and working on a few of the others (nag, mnemo,
jonah, ...)  How should I "contribute" them to the Horde project? Just send
them? :)  Or do I need to be "approved" in some way, to do that?

My good friend Roy-Magne Mo made the Norwegian Nynorsk translations for Imp 2.x,
but they are outdated now (and not included in Horde 2.x/Imp 3.x) - so I've
translated everything from scratch. Which I also think is a good idea to make
the translation consistent.

Noticed looking at cvs directories that no_BOK has been correctly renamed to
nb_NO (Norwegian Bokmål) in the ./po/ directories, but not removed from the
./locale/ dirs? Still a few no_BOK directories there.

Thanks & regards,

Per-Stian Vatne
psv@orsta.org