[dev] Fetch Mail for IMP

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
23 May 2002 15:34:10 +0100

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 23:46, Edwin Culp wrote:

> Eric,
>
> I agree totally with everything you say, especially on the skill and
> experience of the admin and the storage methods and agree that it should
> probably be optional and disabled by default but I certainly wouldn't
> want this to slow down a "head" commit of Fetch Mail for IMP.  :-)

Ok!

  I only need to clean up a bit the code, then I'll put a patch
available against HEAD. As the first release, I think I'll commit with
the functionally that is currently implemented. After it, we'll go to
the changes that we think are needed. I'll make an effort to release it
today, maximum tommorrow. I'm currently busy with other stuff as well.
:/

Regards,

   Nuno

--