[dev] Fetchmail for IMP

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
Sat, 25 May 2002 18:00:56 +0100

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

} Zitat von Nuno Loureiro <nuno@co.eth.pt>:
}
} > Currenly no. I'll put it in the TODO list. I'll avoid to implement new
} > features
} > in this stage. I'll wait some time to let horde members check this and
} > decide if
} > they're going to commit it or not. If it'll go to cvs it'd be much
} > easier, to do
} > diffs and stuff.
}
} I have no objections adding this to HEAD. I didn't so far because I wanted
} to wait for some initial feedback (that already happened) and an updated
} version that already fixes the issues from the feedback. Will it come?

The problem reported by Harry Hoffman, should be fixed with the lines I sent
him. I'm not 100% sure if it'll fix it, because I have no access to a Cyrus
server, but I feel it ;).

The c-client error was about bare new lines, I checked PHP Manual that says
something about new lines and Cyrus, and I checked compose.php that do those
regexps to remove bare new lines, before imap_append().

I hacked my diff to include those 3 lines. You can download it in the same
address - http://nuno.eth.pt/horde/fetchmail.

Regards,

   Nuno

--