[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordeweb main.html

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:08:42 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

\> Don't suppose you would be interested, but The University of Texas at
> Austin (largest university in the US, counted by student enrollement,
> 2nd or 3rd richest last I heard) uses IMP for web mail also (though still
> IMP 2.2).  They've been using it for maybe a year and a half now.  I work
> in the physics department here, and we've been using it for about 3 years
> now (we started using it before the university took it up).  We started
> with 2.2, moved to 3.0 when it was released, and have been running
> releng_3 since.  I've got HEAD CVS in development, since my boss really
> thinks the themes are cool, and we'll probably go to it soon...

Cool! If you want to write up a little blurb for one of the sidebars on
horde.org, that'd be great.

> Might be cool to make a list of university sites (et al) using IMP (et
> al) on the web site.  Or maybe not.  Just running my mouth...

We had a site list previously, that some people complained (not the people
being listed, oddly) invited abuse of older installations. Maybe just a
list of institutions, without links, with blurbs for places like MIT and
maybe you that don't mind listing more information?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
My intuitive grasp of mathmatics often leads me astray.